Driveclub

Sony discussion, including PS3, PS4, Vita, PS VR, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Mobile, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, PlayStation TV, and Trophies.
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Driveclub

Post by VictorViper »

I don't believe anyone else is playing this here (at least not yet), but I wanted to start a thread anyway to hopefully spark a little interest. The game is pretty awesome, if flawed, and comes highly recommended to fans of the PGR series specifically. In the meantime, I've also established an unofficial TONe Driveclub, with me as the current sole member (it's lonely in here). At least for the time being, if you want to join up, the club is called Atomic X (TONe and Neon were both taken, so I had to get a little abstract).

I'm still just scratching the surface of this game, but if anyone is mildly interested and wants hands-on impressions, I'm happy to share.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Drauks
Aspirant

Re: Driveclub

Post by Drauks »

Can I get a Trans Am/Firebird? That's pretty much the deciding factor on me purchasing a driving game.
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Re: Driveclub

Post by VictorViper »

Actually, it is almost exclusively European cars. The closest thing in-game based on the car list is a Hennessey Camaro. Suits me just fine, but it is a bit unusual to see such a dedicated focus that way.

I've just 3-starred all of the hot-hatch events, which let me basically skip sports cars and move right into the performance bracket (needed one more star to open the tier). I am not, however, going to be doing that. This is a seriously harrowing game and I think I'll work my way up. Besides, I've just gotten my Lotus Evora. She'll keep me busy a long time.

This is going to be a good generation for racers and survival horror fans.

[EDIT] I'm not sure if you were being facetious, but seriously any car game worth its salt really should have a Trans-Am. God I love that car. Schwing!:

Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.