Helldivers

Sony discussion, including PS3, PS4, Vita, PS VR, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Mobile, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, PlayStation TV, and Trophies.
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Re: Helldivers

Post by VictorViper »

I'm on now, just hit me up when you can.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Haven't been available much lately, but the game sounds interested and I'd be willing to play it. Reading week is coming up so I'll have about a week and a half where I'll be able to play any time.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Niahak

Post by Niahak »

I played this a bit over the weekend. It was a pretty good time even playing with random people online. Some people definitely need to get their priorities straight, though. Sure, it's fun to defend an objective for 2 minutes after we complete the task, but with limited ammunition and abilities it's better to continue on.

Judging from the higher difficulty missions I tried out (and by "tried out" I mean "our level 3 host picked without knowing what he was doing"), they'll have plenty of chance for firing practice later...

I might be interested in joining a group to play now and then, but my schedule is a little unpredictable so I don't always know when I'll have time to play ahead of the day-of.