Steam controller...

A place to discuss PC gaming, including software, client platforms such as Galaxy, Origin, Steam, and Uplay, and hardware like Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Steam controller...

Post by Kong Wen »

VictorViper wrote:Oh, I do understand that's one of its features, I'm just not sold on it. This is one of those things where I'm just going to have to try it for myself. Prerelease hype from anyone is something I'm always dubious of, regardless of the source.
Not mentioning it as an example of hype, but a simple clarification for one of your points. I think this controller is one of those things where pretty much everyone is just going to have to try it for themselves, given how different and odd it is, for PC and console gamers alike.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
VictorViper
Vic's Last Stand
Vic's Last Stand

Post by VictorViper »

I know what you were getting at, I was just indicating further that even comments from guys like Tommy are (and should be) taken with a hefty pinch of salt. Now, when Spore gets his grubby mitts on his, I'll be mighty curious to hear his thoughts.
Natural laws are born and raised in disorder.

Bubblegum: Da House Rules. Da Setting.
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

VictorViper wrote:I know what you were getting at, I was just indicating further that even comments from guys like Tommy are (and should be) taken with a hefty pinch of salt. Now, when Spore gets his grubby mitts on his, I'll be mighty curious to hear his thoughts.
If it's like any other cool toy I bought, I'll write 5 sentences on it then not know how to continue. But I'll write five pages worth of material in the chat box.
Jelly
Beans
Beans

Post by Jelly »

Microsoft will release a bluetooth adapter for the Xbone controller. I think I'll get one of those instead for my PC TV gaming. The headphone jack on the Xbone controller is a killer feature for someone that stays up later than his partner.