PS Store Deals & Sales

Sony discussion, including PS3, PS4, Vita, PS VR, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Mobile, PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, PlayStation TV, and Trophies.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: PS Store Deals & Sales

Post by Kong Wen »

So, obviously, Fallout 4 is coming out tomorrow. But apparently we're also getting Super Dodge Ball on PS4 as well!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

As far as I'm concerned, this is a deal: Super Star Wars is hitting the PS4/Vita with an updated save system (and controls apparently?). Hopefully sales from this prompt a release of the rest of the series, especially Super Return of the Jedi. Playing as Wicket was ever so much fun!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

I posted this in the chat last night, but just in case anyone doesn't obsessively read the chat, PSN's black Friday sales have gone live. They've also posted a 10% discount code that you can use on top of the BF prices.

Too many good deals for me to post them all here, but I purchased Ultra Street Fighter IV for $12.50, Titan Souls, The Order: 1886 for $9, Dishonored Definitive Edition for like $16, Axiom Verge for $12.50, Wolfenstein: The New Order for only $9!!!
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

Titan Souls is short, but it's very fun. It's a game with only boss battles where both you and your enemy die in one hit. The key is to find how to damage your enemy, so each fight is kind of like a puzzle.
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

Both Wolfenstein and it's standalone expansion-thingy are on sale. I have the New Blood on steam, but I went ahead and bought the Old Blood for $6.60 USD since I haven't played it yet. If you're into FPS stories at all, and aren't burnt out on shooting Nazis, these are definitely games worth giving a shot at this price point. Warning to those concerned by such things: These are very large downloads.
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

I missed this in the store, but there is a Co-Op Sale that has been running as well, which ends by December 1. The Black Friday Sales list does not include the same games, apparently. Some noticeable ones on there for me are Rayman Legends at $16 and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons for $8. There is also a Playstation Plus discount included if you are a member.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

PSN is having a sale in support of the Game Awards.

There's some good stuff in there. Tales from the Borderlands is $7.50. I just bought Life is Strange for $10. Witcher 3 is $25 ($30 in Canada).
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I'm hoping to see a sale of the Game of Thrones Telltale series soon. I tried out the first episode on PS4 and its way better than my laptop.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

The first episode of Telltale's GoT has been the only one of their games I've tried out so far. The QTE style of choose your adventure pissed me off to no end. I will not be pursuing their other releases.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Drauks wrote:The first episode of Telltale's GoT has been the only one of their games I've tried out so far. The QTE style of choose your adventure pissed me off to no end. I will not be pursuing their other releases.
Interesting to hear. I had hoped they would have improved on the formula since their Walking Dead days, especially since Game of Thrones is a far more interesting setting to me. From everything I've heard, it's more of the same. I'll probably avoid it until the whole season gets down to $5 or something.