What Podcasts do you listen to?

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
Audio Ace
Initiate

Re: What Podcasts do you listen to?

Post by Audio Ace »

Kong Wen wrote:
Audio Ace wrote:Sleepycast
This Podcast is not for the faint of heart.
What makes it not for the faint of heart? I'm curious/intrigued.
They are very vulgar with their language. They have no filters and they do not censor themselves when talking about certain topics. If you understand that their humor doesn't come from a hateful place it shouldn't be bad at all.
Humphries90

Post by Humphries90 »

I regularly listen to Completely Unnecessary Podcast from Pat Contri and Ian Ferguson. I really enjoy it. Talking about about games, movies, comics and wrestling (blah). I don't always agree with them, but I find them quite likeable and funny.

I also occasionally listen to the Podquisition from Jim Stirling and co. I don't listen to it all the time as I'm not always a fan of the two other with Jim and while funny, don't really cover topics in any depth.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

It's worth noting that one of our site contributors, Darren Grey, is a regular co-host of the Roguelike Radio podcast. I haven't listened to it, but that's mostly because I'm not really into podcasts. Some of y'all should check it out!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I listened to an episode of Sailor Business, it was surprisingly interesting. I've never actually watched an episode of Sailor Moon (maybe when I was really young), but the idea of being heavily invested in something you enjoy is a universal thing, regardless of what it is. Because of that it's easy to listen to these guys gush on about the show they love. I might tune in for episode 2.

I've also been listening to HarmonTown, which is very funny. Every episode has a bit of a theme to it, but essentially you're listening to Harmon and co. Go on and tangent for an hour, which is very entertaining. The live audience definitely benefits the show and gives it more of a stand up comedy kind of vibe.

I'll try and listen to some more suggestions soon. A couple of you have mentioned Jim Sterling so that might be an option.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons