International Trading and Supplying

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

International Trading and Supplying

Post by Kreegs »

I thought this thread might be a good idea, since a few of us have already engaged in this type of activity. I envision this thread as a place to post needs of goods that one cannot obtain in his/her own country in hopes that someone else is able to find them in his/her country.

I have already used a few people on TONe to help me obtain some items only available in Canada, and likewise I have also been a relay for goods only available in the United States. TONe does not assume any liability for these transactions.

Currently, I have a bunch of Super Mario Cereal that I will be willing to ship to someone. I don't need any money for the cereal, but you must be willing to cover the shipping costs.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: International Trading and Supplying

Post by SkyPikachu »

How much would the cereal cost to ship to AU?
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Slurmee wrote: 27 Feb 2018 13:04 How much would the cereal cost to ship to AU?
I’d have to do some calculations, but when I mailed a box of Christmas presents to Germany, it was around 40 bucks. I would imagine it being between 25-30 American to get to Australia town.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Kreegs wrote: 28 Feb 2018 01:29
Slurmee wrote: 27 Feb 2018 13:04 How much would the cereal cost to ship to AU?
I’d have to do some calculations, but when I mailed a box of Christmas presents to Germany, it was around 40 bucks. I would imagine it being between 15-25 American to get to Australia town.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

Oh btw it seems a little to expensive for cereal so I'll pass :)
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

Anyone Canadians need anything from the USA? Driving up to Canada June 6th and can throw some things in the mail there to save postage.
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

No rush but if someone is visiting a bookstore in NA, could they check for a copy of "Shadowrun 40: The Burning Time"? On Amazon UK only US sellers are listed but the prices are so different as is the described quality. I'm looking for a new copy or a used one without any notes or markings inside.
For now I only want to know if it's easy to find. I'll try some other online stores, but I still may have to get it from US.

Thanks
Grt. Merlin

Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

MerlinDrazziw wrote: 01 Jun 2018 06:03 No rush but if someone is visiting a bookstore in NA, could they check for a copy of "Shadowrun 40: The Burning Time"? On Amazon UK only US sellers are listed but the prices are so different as is the described quality. I'm looking for a new copy or a used one without any notes or markings inside.
For now I only want to know if it's easy to find. I'll try some other online stores, but I still may have to get it from US.
It looks like Chapters only offers it as an ebook. No in-store stock anywhere in the city. You could try looking on Abe Books. Pretty sure they're international, and I've had good luck with them before.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Checked Abe Books briefly, almost looks like the same offers as on Amazon. Will have to take a better look to see if there is a version without possible notes at a reasonable price. Amazon.de only offers the translated version :(
Grt. Merlin

MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

Just ordered a copy through Amazon uk from a seller in Florida. A bit expensive but with a very good condition I expect clean pages. Hopefully I won't have to return it.
Grt. Merlin