Nintendo eShop Deals & Sales

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Re: Nintendo eShop Deals & Sales

Post by Kreegs »

Punch Out!! for the Wii is only 10 bucks on the eshop right now. REALLY fun game. From a person who loves the original, I highly recommend you pick this up if you have never tried it before.

NES Remix 2 is also around 10 bucks.

Offers end on the 29th
I intend to live forever, or die trying
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

I just picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy on the eshop for 10 dollars. Sale ends soon!

I've never played this game, but I have noticed that it gets near perfect reviews, and that physical copies sell for way more than 10 dollars.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

I ended up picking up Punch Out!! thanks to you! Oddly enough the first time I played it the colours were all off and everything looked green. Not sure if something went wrong in the transfer to Wii mode :p

Trilogy for $10 is sweet, I didn't bother with that one since I still have the original.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

The Shoemaker wrote:I ended up picking up Punch Out!! thanks to you! Oddly enough the first time I played it the colours were all off and everything looked green. Not sure if something went wrong in the transfer to Wii mode :p

Trilogy for $10 is sweet, I didn't bother with that one since I still have the original.
Strange that it is all green! I hope that fixes itself. Did you enjoy the gameplay?
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kreegs wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:I ended up picking up Punch Out!! thanks to you! Oddly enough the first time I played it the colours were all off and everything looked green. Not sure if something went wrong in the transfer to Wii mode :p

Strange that it is all green! I hope that fixes itself. Did you enjoy the gameplay?
I liked it from what I could tell, classic Punch Out but with awesome effects that really make you feel like it's a heated fight. Music was great too, didn't know that's where Smash got the Punch Out!! theme from.
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

Not sure if anyone cares but there is an Ubisoft sale on the Wii U and 3DS right now. Up to 50% off some games. No excuse not to grab Child of Light
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

squishy wrote:Not sure if anyone cares but there is an Ubisoft sale on the Wii U and 3DS right now. Up to 50% off some games. No excuse not to grab Child of Light
That was my idea, but it's only $4 off that game. If it was something like $8 I would've grabbed it.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

A little late, but for those of you in North America Humble Bundle is having a Nintendo eShop sale. For $10 you get: SteamWorld Dig (3DS+WiiU), Mighty Switch Force 3DS, Gaucamelee (Wii U), Whoa Dave! (3DS), OlliOlli (Wii U+3DS), Gunman Clive (3DS), BIT. TRIP Runner 2 (Wii U), Moon Chronicles (episode 1 3DS), Sportsball (Wii U), The Fall (Wii U) and Stealth Inc 2 Game of Clones (Wii U).

I've played at least half of these games and can gaurentee they're all pretty good, and at $10 it's a steal for all of those games. Sale is on for 4 days longer. You could also pay a $1 and get Guacamelee, Whoa Dave! and Mighty Switch Force.

Also, as I've played many of these games already I do have a couple spare codes if anyone wants them. I have codes for the games I bolded, just PM me.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Capcom is having a sale on the NA eShop. For anyone interested in trying out the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is going for $14 which is a steal. 4 Ultimate is also going for $30.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

The Shoemaker wrote:Capcom is having a sale on the NA eShop. For anyone interested in trying out the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is going for $14 which is a steal. 4 Ultimate is also going for $30.
Is 3U 3DS only or is it also on Wii U? I'd probably try the Wii U version for $15.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming