Nintendo eShop Deals & Sales

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Re: Nintendo eShop Deals & Sales

Post by The Shoemaker »

The bundle is available in North America as well, really good deal but I have most of the games already, might still take a dip for Citizens of Earth.

I recommend everyone gets at least the $1 bundle which includes Shantae and the Pirates Curse.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

The Shoemaker wrote:The bundle is available in North America as well, really good deal but I have most of the games already, might still take a dip for Citizens of Earth.

I recommend everyone gets at least the $1 bundle which includes Shantae and the Pirates Curse.
Still got time to think it over and see what other games get added. Shantae and Freedom Planet I already have and both $13 games in physical form.

Just to be sure, as I've never done a humble bundle, you get redeemcodes that can be given away? Are there time limits for using a redeem code? Will have to search for a faq on that humblebundle site.
Grt. Merlin

SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

MerlinDrazziw wrote:
The Shoemaker wrote:The bundle is available in North America as well, really good deal but I have most of the games already, might still take a dip for Citizens of Earth.

Still got time to think it over and see what other games get added. Shantae and Freedom Planet I already have and both $13 games in physical form.

Just to be sure, as I've never done a humble bundle, you get redeemcodes that can be given away? Are there time limits for using a redeem code? Will have to search for a faq on that humblebundle site.
If there is a time limit it's over a year.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

So I got the Humble Bundle, and there are a few games I already have and/or don't need. Let me know if anyone wants the codes for these games (I feel like they should be cross region because I don't remember them asking me what region I wanted).

Shantae and the Pirates Curse - Wii U or 3DS
Freedom Planet - Wii U
Nano Assault EX - 3DS
Retro City Rampage - 3DS
Swords and Soilders II - Wii U
MerlinDrazziw
Koshogumi
Koshogumi

Post by MerlinDrazziw »

I think they determined the region for you. Before I purchased the bundle, the site stated I could only redeem the games in an european eshop or south africa.
Anyway, I still got codes for Shantae and Freedom Planet (both Wii U) as well. EU region
Grt. Merlin

The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Some decent sales right now, Mega Man Legacy Collection for $10-13, Resident Evil 3DS games for $5, Etrian Odyssey Untold for $13, Azure Stricker Gunvolt $10, SteamWorld heist $15-18 (fantastic game), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $15-20.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

There are a bunch of E3 sales going on right now on the eShop, between 10-50% from what I've seen. Hollow Knight is half price if you haven't tried that yet, but the most notable one for me was Wargroove at 30% off (something like $16 in CAD).
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

PSA for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers. From August 7-13th you'll be able to download and play the full game of Mario Tennis Aces.

Also, if you have a Japanese NSO account you can download Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and play it for another 5 days. To do this you can either add a Japanese account to your Family Plan, or change the region of your account to Japan. If you do this method though just be wary of any existing funds or gold coins you have in your account. I'm pretty sure they will be there when you change your region from Japan back to whatever it was initially, but I can't guarantee it.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Some smaller deals for Black Friday, and some bigger deals. Have a browse if you're restless for a discount on a new game?

https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/sa ... CyberDeals
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming