E3 2018

A place to engage in friendly conversation with your fellow This Old Neon community members. Culture, entertainment, and various miscellaneous discussions are welcome here. Please be sure to acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules before posting.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: E3 2018

Post by SkyPikachu »

Jordan wrote: 17 Jun 2018 20:36 They later showed some gameplay of the Daemon x Machina game. They probably should have had a little bit in the trailer at E3, but at least they managed to squeeze some in during Treehouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdWDuYRl50

I think they might have tampered with the settings to ensure that the player's HP did not dip below 60 or something. It seemed like they should have died many times over. Reminds me a lot of Armored Core.
Idk if it’s just me but the graphics look really bad. Maybe the switch graphically sucks more than I think but compared to stuff like Kingdom Hearts, Last of Us, Forza, Ghost of Tsushima even BOTW the graphics look really bland.
Jordan

Re: E3 2018

Post by Jordan »

Nah the Switch's graphics do suck and are not comparable to any of those games. It's not a high point of the system.