Team Fortress 2

A place to discuss PC gaming, including software, client platforms such as Galaxy, Origin, Steam, and Uplay, and hardware like Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Re: Team Fortress 2

Post by Spore »

Kong Wen wrote:Tell me when (e.g. this weekend), and I'll be there.
Well, I'm starting the move to an apartment near Boston this Sunday for school. But I have Saturday open for any time.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Spore wrote:Well, I'm starting the move to an apartment near Boston this Sunday for school. But I have Saturday open for any time.
I'll bumble my way through the Steam event creation process, hopefully to attract some attention to this!
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Audio Ace
Initiate

Post by Audio Ace »

I would be down to play, I'm usually just playing to finish contracts. But would be glad to play sometime whenever. Just not today or tomorrow.
Philipkarp

Post by Philipkarp »

FPS community servers are the gem of online gaming.
Spore
Hello.
Hello.

Post by Spore »

Agreed. Interestingly, TF2 got a large balance and matchmaking update yesterday. However all improvements to matchmaking basically correlate to the further strangling of the community server universe. Still think about my old hang out.
RamenJunkie
Initiate

Post by RamenJunkie »

Spore wrote: 29 Mar 2018 16:07 Agreed. Interestingly, TF2 got a large balance and matchmaking update yesterday. However all improvements to matchmaking basically correlate to the further strangling of the community server universe. Still think about my old hang out.
Yeah, I think Matchmaking really killed TF2. I used to play it constantly and admined a server and everything, but that all kind of just died. I am not even sure they still have a server, maybe a MvM server.

I kind of have replaced TF2 with Overwatch but the lack of community servers is one glaring annoyance with OW and its community.
--
Ramen Junkie

http://www.lameazoid.com