Achievements Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Re: Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:XBLA Achievement Chart for Friday, 5 December 2014

Highest Gain: 240 (Claytone)
Position Gains: Yossarian (#12 to #11)

A fair few solid gains now that folks are starting to get Xbones! Ouenben, Claytone, and Forscyvus each picked up over 200 points. Even our old buddy Yossarian managed to earn enough achievements to sneak past the idle slangman.
XBLA Achievement Chart for Monday, 12 January 2015

Highest Gain: 850 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Drauks (DEBUT to #1)

Well, that happened. One of our new launch members, Drauks, has just been added to the chart in the #1 position. Ouenben took the most new achievements with 850, and Yossarian earned enough with 660 to avoid being pushed down a position by Drauks's entry (dumping neuzd two places from #10 to #12).
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

And that's just my second account! Would be over 60k if we added the ones from the first, but that wouldn't be fair.

Also, I never thought about it before, but after looking, it's a shame that I didn't leave UNO as the only one I've snagged every achievo off of.
Ouenben
Great Scot
Great Scot

Post by Ouenben »

Nice, a new goal for me to reach for.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:XBLA Achievement Chart for Monday, 12 January 2015

Highest Gain: 850 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Drauks (DEBUT to #1)

Well, that happened. One of our new launch members, Drauks, has just been added to the chart in the #1 position. Ouenben took the most new achievements with 850, and Yossarian earned enough with 660 to avoid being pushed down a position by Drauks's entry (dumping neuzd two places from #10 to #12).
XBLA Achievement Chart for Thursday, 5 March 2015

Highest Gain: 2450 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Lots

Ouen picked up the most new achievements for the 2nd and 3rd month in a row, posting a gain of 2450 since January! He wasn't kidding when he said he was coming for Drauks's new high bar.

I also removed the former VC-F members who haven't shown up here yet (they've had half a year at this point), so some of the lower ranked folks got shifted up a position.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

2450 is bonkers for one month. Well done.

As for me, I'm only churning out little bits at a time. Xbox doesn't have much I'm interested in playing at the moment. A buddy of mine is a huge Halo fan, though, so we've been chipping away at the Master Chief Collection together. I never played the games when I was younger (they were popular and I was contrarian, plus my parents banned M rated games for awhile). I mostly played Halo 1 to humor him and give the series an honest shot, but the Halo 2 remaster is a much better game and is making a much more legitimate case for the popularity of the series, IMO. Fun game.
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:2450 is bonkers for one month. Well done.

As for me, I'm only churning out little bits at a time. Xbox doesn't have much I'm interested in playing at the moment. A buddy of mine is a huge Halo fan, though, so we've been chipping away at the Master Chief Collection together. I never played the games when I was younger (they were popular and I was contrarian, plus my parents banned M rated games for awhile). I mostly played Halo 1 to humor him and give the series an honest shot, but the Halo 2 remaster is a much better game and is making a much more legitimate case for the popularity of the series, IMO. Fun game.
To be fair, that was two months (January & February), but it's still impressive.

I was nonplussed by Halo 1, but perhaps I should give Halo 2 a shot. I'm currently really enjoying Destiny, so it would be interesting to see earlier implementations of Bungie's ideas.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:XBLA Achievement Chart for Thursday, 5 March 2015

Highest Gain: 2450 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Lots

Ouen picked up the most new achievements for the 2nd and 3rd month in a row, posting a gain of 2450 since January! He wasn't kidding when he said he was coming for Drauks's new high bar.

I also removed the former VC-F members who haven't shown up here yet (they've had half a year at this point), so some of the lower ranked folks got shifted up a position.
XBLA Achievement Chart for Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Highest Gain: 2355 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Turai (#8 to #7), Yossarian (#10 to #9)

Ouen picked up the most new achievements again this month with 2355 points. If he keeps this pace, he'll reclaim his position at the top of the charts from Drauks, who debuted at #1 when he joined the forum.

It was nice to see some more movement within the Top 10, with Forscyvus adding almost 1000 points, Turai passing PoisonRamune with a gain of 360, and Yossarian storming past the idle Rad with 1260 new points.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Wow, I find it sort of inconceivable that I've not added a single Xbox achievement since March. Has it really been that long since I put Halo 2 on hold?

checks

Yes! I haven't played it since February!

But Rare Replay comes out right after I get home, so imagine I'll be tacking on quite a few of its 10,000 total gamerpoints. Same with Metal Gear Solid V, which hits Sept. 1. :D

Glad to see the charts updated at least. I know you've been busy, so thanks, KW!
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Kong Wen wrote:XBLA Achievement Chart for Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Highest Gain: 2355 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Turai (#8 to #7), Yossarian (#10 to #9)

Ouen picked up the most new achievements again this month with 2355 points. If he keeps this pace, he'll reclaim his position at the top of the charts from Drauks, who debuted at #1 when he joined the forum.

It was nice to see some more movement within the Top 10, with Forscyvus adding almost 1000 points, Turai passing PoisonRamune with a gain of 360, and Yossarian storming past the idle Rad with 1260 new points.
XBLA Achievement Chart for Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Highest Gain: 1770 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Sinnthro (#13 to #12)

Ouen continues his months-long dominance of the Xbox charts with another 1770 gamerscore added this month, putting him within striking distance of #1. Yossarian also posted a respectable 840-point gain, while Sinnthro hopped over slangman to gain a position.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Btw, I changed my Xbox Live account name to "Nixon Corral," matching my other accounts. Just didn't want you to possibly skim over it in the next update.
You got BOOST power!