Achievements Bragging Rights

The home of various "master lists" of This Old Neon members' gaming accomplishments and collections. Achievements and trophies, play time, and lists of collected and completed games go here.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Re: Achievements Bragging Rights

Post by Claytone »

I beat Gunstar Heroes, whose achievement set is more or less just to beat the game once (there are technically missable ones, but only with some bad luck). No complaints from me for an easy 100% for playing a fun game, though! Tacking that on brings me to 6 Xbox Live Arcade games with 100% achievements and 11 in the entire Microsoft games ecosystem. Not bad! :D
Claytone wrote:Btw, I changed my Xbox Live account name to "Nixon Corral," matching my other accounts. Just didn't want you to possibly skim over it in the next update.
LOL guess I didn't need to worry about that.
You got BOOST power!
Drauks
Aspirant

Post by Drauks »

Kong Wen wrote: XBLA Achievement Chart for Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Highest Gain: 1770 (Ouenben)
Position Gains: Sinnthro (#13 to #12)

Ouen continues his months-long dominance of the Xbox charts with another 1770 gamerscore added this month, putting him within striking distance of #1. Yossarian also posted a respectable 840-point gain, while Sinnthro hopped over slangman to gain a position.
I have an Xbone now. I'm probably not going to repeat some of the games I have on PS4, but I will be playing it and adding on. Dunno if I can outpace Ouenben on acheevos gain or even quite catch up, but it might be fun to have a good competitive thing going.

Anyone who might be on Live, feel free to hit me up. Ashes of Atma remains the Gamertag.
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:LOL guess I didn't need to worry about that.
:D

I'll get back to updating these after vacation.
• TONe's Discord server is a laid-back place to chill & chat
• Please subscribe to help my Langrisser channel on YouTube!
• Follow me on Twitch to get a notification when I'm streaming
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Kong Wen wrote:
Claytone wrote:LOL guess I didn't need to worry about that.
:D

I'll get back to updating these after vacation.
Haha, no problem. I appreciate you taking on the task.
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote:I'll get back to updating these after vacation.
Haha, no problem. I appreciate you taking on the task.[/quote]
These didn't get a lot of attention for a while, to be honest, so my update schedule became closer to "anytime someone asked or showed interest."
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Knocked out all the achievements on the DR2 prologue Dead Rising 2: Case West. This was a very easy (and fun) XBLA title to get 100% achievements on. That pushes me to 11 games completed in the Microsoft ecosystem (1 Xbone, 3 X360, 7 XBLA, 1 Windows). Not too bad.
You got BOOST power!
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Post by SkyPikachu »

So since opening my new Xbox account I've completed a couple of games.

Banjo Kazooie - This was my first 200GS kind of sad it's only 200 as it's a 10-15 hour game to 100%

Super Lucky's Tale - (Excluding DLC) A much nicer 1000GS and a fairly easy game to 100% I really enjoyed this game even though it's not a masterpiece of the handful of games I truly loved from Game Pass.

Dig Dug - Another 200GS this is a muc fairer 200 as it doesn't take that long. I loved the game however it got old very quickly plus the dig out the whole level achievement wasn't fun.

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - I didn't really enjoy this a ton it was my try it out to see if I like the style of dead rising however it was an easy 100% and 200GS

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - 1000GS for 2-3 hours of gameplay all missable achievements so I ended up looking at an achievement guide. The story was fun and the puzzles were alright not something I'd recommend unless you have game pass + want an easy 1000GS
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

After nearly 6 years, I've finally gotten all 1000G on Pac-Man 256! It's a fun little infinite "runner" game. Basically, instead of running/platforming until you die, you play Pac-Man until you die on an infinitely-scrolling maze. To get every achievement, the game requires you to fully upgrade every power-up in your arsenal. Since this was originally designed as a mobile game, that's a hell of a grind, but I did it! It gave me a good excuse to try out remote play on my phone, which works pretty well (at least with my Xbox on a LAN connection and a gigabit wi-fi capable router). Was able to knock it out in short bursts while watching TV.
You got BOOST power!
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

Realized upon beating (all the levels in) Tempest 4000 that only 0.26% of Xbox players had unlocked the achievement for doing so! And since it's not a GamePass game, it's not artificially deflated by people just trying it for a few minutes like so many games on that service are. That's significantly rarer than even most of the Platinums I've earned on PlayStation. Not bad if you ask me.

I didn't think it was all that difficult, but it does require some persistence and prudence with the game's Reset Best mechanic.

I've also gotten 100% of the achievements in a few games since the last time I posted, but nothing super thrilling.

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+: Pretty easy to 100%, but part of that is that I'm not half bad at Pac-Man. I think I got them all in one day, and I think the only reason I didn't get them all in one sitting was that I had to be somewhere.

Super Baseball 2020: One of those arcade archives games with super easy (and kind of bad) cheevos. Great game, though.

Dadish 2: Cute platformer with optional collectible stars in each stage. Get 'em all and beat the game and you've got 100%

Dadish 3: Ditto.

With the release of Pentiment, Shoulders of Giants, GoldenEye 007, and Hi-Fi Rush, I have been and expect to be playing my Xbox a bit more than usual over the next few weeks. Maybe I'll 100% one of those games too? Time will tell!
You got BOOST power!
Kong Wen
Just a Normal Kong
Just a Normal Kong

Post by Kong Wen »

Claytone wrote: 04 Feb 2023 02:03Maybe I'll 100% one of those games too?
All of them.