Amiibo

Nintendo discussion, including Switch, Wii U, 2DS, New 3DS, eShop, Miiverse, and Virtual Console.
SkyPikachu
Down Under Gamer
Down Under Gamer

Re: Amiibo

Post by SkyPikachu »

I'm unsure if I want to purchase the 3 Splatoon Amiibos or not. $50 is a lot of money.
Drumble doesn't respect the sigs so here's a link to my backloggery
Kreegs
Space Mountain Climber
Space Mountain Climber

Post by Kreegs »

I now have 3 amiibos!

Yoshi
Sonic
Rockman from Japan.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
evildevil97
Adept

Post by evildevil97 »

I think it's worth noting something I didn't notice until collecting amiibos: Link and Toon Link have the exact same pose.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

evildevil97 wrote:I think it's worth noting something I didn't notice until collecting amiibos: Link and Toon Link have the exact same pose.
I`m guessing the angle looked more dynamic since both Link`s are left handed!

Pre-ordered the Silver Mario amiibo, though this one I don`t plan on keeping, this one is for me to trade for a juicey Ike. Unless someone here really wants one and couldn`t get a hold of one.
Currently reading: A Feast For Crows AND A Dance With Dragons
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

Couldn't pre-order any from this next wave but I'm hoping to get the Splatoon 3 pack, Pac-Man, Robin and Lucina.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Some US stores have been getting some restocks of certain Amiibo's like Marth, Ike, Lucario, Dedede and Meta Knight. Rumour has it most stores will be putting these restocks on shelves on the 29th, along with the launch of Splatoon and other new Amiibos.

I'd love to grab any of those, but I doubt I'll be lining up on the 29th so not sure if I'll get a chance.
Claytone
Southland Scion
Southland Scion

Post by Claytone »

The Shoemaker wrote:Some US stores have been getting some restocks of certain Amiibo's like Marth, Ike, Lucario, Dedede and Meta Knight. Rumour has it most stores will be putting these restocks on shelves on the 29th, along with the launch of Splatoon and other new Amiibos.

I'd love to grab any of those, but I doubt I'll be lining up on the 29th so not sure if I'll get a chance.
Meta Knight certainly looks nice. I'm tempted to try to find him, but I prooobably won't. We'll see.

I do get paid on the 29th...

And it's my birthday...

But I could always go big and get a Figma or something. Decisions...
You got BOOST power!
Kurachi

Post by Kurachi »

i wish i at least had a kirby one, to use at reallife friend's place and to have something from kirby
but the reason i dont have any kirby things except a few games (digitally on my wii), is same reason i dont buy amiibo's.... i dont have the money :cry:

one day..... i'll stop thinking about it and wont worry anymore.... i hope
squishy
Hyrule Warrior

Post by squishy »

Grabbed Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl because I couldn't find the 3 pack anywhere.
The Shoemaker
Local Legend
Local Legend

Post by The Shoemaker »

Kurachi wrote:i wish i at least had a kirby one, to use at reallife friend's place and to have something from kirby
but the reason i dont have any kirby things except a few games (digitally on my wii), is same reason i dont buy amiibo's.... i dont have the money :cry:

one day..... i'll stop thinking about it and wont worry anymore.... i hope
I want a Kirby now but can't find one anywhere.

Picked up Inkling Boy, Silver Mario, Charizard and Greninja today, will be trading Greninja to my friend for Meta Knight though. I waited outside Best Buy this morning, was first in line, doors opened and all they had was Pac Man and Splatoon Amiibos :p Meanwhile at the store I actually pre-ordered Splatoon at, my friend managed to snag a Robin and was one away from getting a Lucina :p Saw one guy with a Ness, seems to be the hardest one to get.